Thursday, January 10, 2013

AN APOLOGY

To all the regular readers of Digital Views online I'd like to offer a heartfelt apology. You'll notice that there hasn't been an update since the last part of November here online. While the reviews have continued to appear in The Decatur Daily Democrat, updates have not been found here. A drastic combination of events has caused that to happen, the biggest of which was being ill for about the past six weeks. I'm not sure if it was this flu that's going around or what but it caused plenty of coughing, sore throat and exhaustion. As an example one day I wrote a review to send to the newspaper and had to lay down afterwards because that simple task wore me out! I'm glad to say that I'm feeling much better now and hope to have this blog current for 2013. Thanks for sticking with me here and for letting others know that Digital Views exists. It's a grass roots effort to get the words out and it seems to be working when I look at the stats. Thanks once again and feel free to register to get updated faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment