Wednesday, February 9, 2022

A WORLD OF COVID-19

 

You may be asking yourself whey there was such a delay in posting new reviews here at Digital Views. I can only apologize and let you know the reason is the same that many have had for things over the last year: Covid-19.

I try and stay home as much as possible but being involved with a church program at Christmas time is something I’ve done for the past 8 years and this year was no different. The show was on December 3rd with rehearsals the week prior. On December 5th I began feeling sick. On December 8th I was tested. And on December 10th my diagnosis came back positive for Covid. I had the two Pfizer vaccines and I’m thankful I did since they say it lessens the symptoms. With my wife passing earlier this year I face the issues alone.

It’s not something I would wish on anyone but I was fortunate. I didn’t lose my senses of taste of smell but I did lose my appetite. I had headaches off and on. The two worst symptoms bother me to this day 2 months later: fatigue and labored breathing. After that I think I came down with a normal cold a few weeks later.

So that’s why things are popping up late here. While there are 29 new reviews posted as of today there are plenty more on the way. I’m planning on having a number of them posted by this coming Sunday. So stick with us here at Digital Views. And leave a comment every now and then, they are always appreciated. Coming up are reviews for CLOSE RANGE, SAVAGAE DOGS, RETRIBUTION, VERA CRUZ, THE EMPEROR'S SWORD, PHANTOM OF THE MALL, RAGING FIRE, FREUD, BEDTIME STORY, SHOCK, SURF NAZIS MUST DIE and THE SHERLOCK HOLMES VAULT COLLECTION. 

My thanks to all the distributors and PR people who have been so understanding and helpful through this time. Each day I find something new has arrived it keeps me perked up and ready to tackle the next movie review. Thank all of you once again. 

Stay healthy out there. Get the vaccine if you have no issues not to. Mask up if for no other reason than to just staying clear of arguments. And make sure you pay attention to your health. Thoughts and prayers to all the readers of Digital Views.

No comments:

Post a Comment