Tuesday, July 30, 2013

WHAT'S NEW THIS WEEK

I thought I might try something new here at Digital Views. I try and watch as much as possible so I can share my views on what's coming out with any and everyone making plans to rent or purchase a DVD that week. But there is so much coming out that sometimes I get behind (but eventually post these reviews) or don't even get copies of some items from various companies. It doesn't mean other movies aren't coming out, just that I didn't get them. So I though I might try and begin just posting the new movies coming out each week so you can have an idea what is out there. For Redbox renters keep in mind that they sometimes don't get select titles until weeks later. The dates listed here are the release dates, when they are available for purchase at least. With that said, here are last week's and this week's releases.

Please let me know if this is something you think should be continued and if it helps you at all.


WEEK OF JULY 23rd

- Ginger And Rosa (Lionsgate)
- How The States Got Their Shapes Season 2 (Lionsgate)
- Robotech: Shadow Chronicles and Love Live Alive (Lionsgate)
- A Viking Saga: The Darkest Day (Lionsgate)
- The Wedding Chapel (Vivendi)
- The 300 Spartans (Fox)
- The Gangster (Magnolia)
- Graceland (Image)
- Jack Benny: The Lost Episodes (Shout! Factory)
- Kiss of the Damned (Magnolia)
- Pieta (Image)
- Trance (Fox)
- Twixt (Fox)
- Banshee Season One (HBO)
- Bus Stop on blu-ray (Fox)
- Niagra 60th Anniversary Edition on blu-ray (Fox)
- Love Me Tender on blu-ray (Fox)

WEEK OF JULY 30th

- Star Trek The Next Generation Season 4 blu-ray (CBS)
- Star Trek The Next Generation: Redemption (CBS)
- Black Rock (Lionsgate)
- Blaze You Out (Lionsgate)
- The Demented (Anchor Bay)
- The Fog special edition blu-ray (Shout! Factory)
- G.I.Joe: Retaliation (Paramount)
- The Incredible Melting Man blu-ray (Shout! Factory)
- Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox (Warner)
- The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh
- A Night For Dying Tigers (Monarch)

No comments:

Post a Comment